Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm Honored

Two sweet friends awarded me the Arte y Pico Award. Thanks Andrea and Jen!
(I should have posted this sooner. Oh well. Better late than never, I hope.)

Here's how this award works:
1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2. Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it
3. Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4. The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Please post these rules.


Now I have to choose 5 blogs to pass the award on.
1. Crystal at This is My Life. Posts like this and this keep me coming back to her blog. (side from the fact that I've met her and consider her a good friend;)
2. Vicki at The Adventures of Bittyman and His Sidekick, Ittyboy!
3. Christina at Confessions of a Hot Carmel Sundae
4. Lu at Hyperactive Lu
5. Sarah at In Light of the Truth (always uplifting...plus her kids are adorable!)

I enjoy so many blogs. Some of them I'm just a lurker, others I comment on every post.
It's an online world of good stuff. :)


7 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on the award. I agree. I love your blog. I haven't been on to read in a while but everytime I do I'm here for a while. :) Hugs, Denise

Hyperactive Lu said...

I am honored! Thanks!

Unknown said...

congrats on the award and thanks! I will post tonight, along with another one I got, and the Bible study. Man I am so far behind and posting takes so much more time and effort that commenting, LOL.

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Oooh, thanks! You've made my day!

Sheri said...

Thanks for the comment, Sharon. Your blog header is rather adorable, too. :)

In Light of the Truth... said...

Aw, thanks, Sharon! You're so sweet! I love the new look, by the way! =)

Unknown said...

I actually have to think about this for a little longer and decide on some blogs to give this to! 3 of my faves are already taken! oh and I love the new background, where did ya get it? I've been changing mine but never seem to find one I like.