Thursday, August 28, 2008

Suckered In

Guess who is teaching Sunday School this year?

Yup. Yours truly.
I got suckered in.

OK, ok, maybe I shouldn't make it sound so negative.
I'm a little nervous, maybe a wee-bit excited. I'm not super-thrilled at the thought of having to be up & ready for 9 a.m. Mass, since Sunday School is at 11:00 Mass. I admit that's the biggest thing for me. (It was my dh's 2nd job-work schedule, but that is being resolved.)

So I'll be teaching 4/5 year old Sunday School.
I know I can handle it since I actually taught on my own, but it's been a while. As in 4 years.
This will be fun, right? Good for me? I'll be good enough for these little minds?

Heaven help us.
You'll be getting updates!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that will be fun! Such a sweet age. You will be fine. :)

CJ Sweet said...

What a blessing this is! I'm sure you will grow in your faith even more than they will from this experience. What a wonderful gift to share with children!

Greg said...

I know you'll do great!!

Just think, you'll be helping so many little kids to learn to love Jesus. That is such an honor!!

Andrea said...

You'll do great and it will hep you learn and grow in your faith. I taught for two years while Kurt and I were engaged, it was great. I look forward to hearing more about it.

Unknown said...

oh, how neat! You will do great! Too bad my boys are 6 and 3, neither one could be in your class if we went to your parish (if they were in the right age range, I would actually think about bringing them there!) Good luck and just enjoy it.