Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

The weekend is here! YES!
And a long one, at that. ;)

Weekly recap
Good:
-Stuck to our planned meals
-I went back to Weight Watchers
-Did a lot of cleaning around the house
-Patrick started grad classes
-Aidan got his hair cut
-We received our Stranger Safety DVD in the mail
-Aidan memorized our phone number
-Found out my niece is getting glasses

Not-s0-Good:
-Brennan is cutting more teeth
-Brennan has really started throwing temper tantrums
-I raised my voice to my boys :(
-I was late in buying family birthday cards
-Brennan slept poorly
-It was my last full week with Aidan before he begins his educational career. :(
-I didn't take many pictures of my cuties.
-The news overflowing with blurps about the DNC

Weekend Plans-->
Declutter and clean the backyard toys, bedroom closets and utility closets.
Go for a family bike ride on Labor Day
Grill out
Do some shopping
Patrick works his limo job
Go to Mass
Get boys to bed early tonight, have an at-home date w/ my hubby (hubby hubby hubby, Sue! ;)

How was your week? What are your weekend plans?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our week was busy. I had a preplanning week at school, where I got my classroom ready for the year and Open House. This weekend, we are grilling out with Hyperactive Lu, watching Clemson beat Bama (hopefully), and having dinner at our friends house. I will also be taking deep breaths and calming myself down for the first day of school and putting the finishing touches on my planning for Sept. I'd say we were busy!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

I love stuff like this - it's like sneak peak into your life even more - good, bad, ugly and great. ha ha ha!!!

Well we didn't do a whole lot here this week - I've been working at making my blog a little better and spending more time with the kids (I've been not good lately.) I've been airing out the breasts (LOL) after recovering from the thrust so i haven't been wanting anyone to see me. This weekend -
Fri: Dinner with my parents and Aunt from CA
Sat: Bridal Shower/ possibly seeing Kurts family (currently in an arguent with the man about that)
Sun: Mass / maybe seeing his famiy if not on Sat.
Mon: All day fun at my family!!!

plust the regular stuff we do!!!1

Sue said...

Well, I'm in a deep depression that Monk is not on tonight. Other than that, clean, clean, go swimming.

Unknown said...

It sounds like you've had a busy week/good week and a fun long weekend planned!

I just saw your post about teaching Sunday School! They asked me if I would teach and I said I could help sub if they really really needed me to. I have never taught anything (except gymnastics) so I said that I would definitely have to "watch" a class first also. I used to help out with the Sunday School classes when I was in school at St. Joe's, but I barely even remember that now! I don't know if Aiden and Kaiden will be in the same class this year. I told them they could put Kaiden in either the 3 year old class again or the 4 year old. He didn't start until mid year last year and he will be in school with the younger kids since his birthday is Sept 24th. Speaking of school, he starts pre-school on Tuesday!!!! I can't believe it!

Amy said...

Have a great long weekend! You've reminded me that my little guy doesn't know our phone number. That will be a goal for this weekend.