Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Name Is...My Name Is...

Is Eminem running through your head? ;)

The all-knowing & ever-powerful Blogthings informed me of what my name means:




What Sharon Means



S is for Sensitive



H is for Happy



A is for Athletic



R is for Remarkable



O is for Old



N is for Nervy




I agree with most of that. I'm more sensitive than I usually realize; happy for the most part; athletic in the sense that I danced and not totally out of shape; remarkable? Of course; Old? Not so much; Nervy? Definitely.

Is your name meaning accurate with your personality?

7 comments:

Lynette3boys said...

Old? That's funny that they would put that in there. This looks like fun, I'll try it out and post tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna post this tonight. Soooo funny. Check back on my blog to see. :)

Sue said...

Mine means: silly, unusual & exuberant. :)

Hyperactive Lu said...

O for Old?! How awful!!!

Anonymous said...

they got it right except that I'm not athletic.

Greg said...

Genius, Refreshing, Easy, Godlike

Yes, that's about right. LOL!

Sharon said...

Greg-
I'm thinking that's too good to be true. ;)
I must go put your name in myself. LOL

Hang on....

How annoying!!!
Not the SAME, but similar:

Glittering
Radiant
Exuberant
Giddy

What-ev-er!