Monday, September 29, 2008

To Prevent Starvation ;)

I cracked up after reading Amy's comment on this post, so I decided to post my menu, even though we've been doing a terrible job sticking to it.

Monday: Spaghetti w/ meat sauce
Tuesday: Southwestern Pie (didn't have last week)
Wednesday: Easy Crockpot Chicken over Brown Rice **
Thursday: Parmesan Crusted Pork
Friday: White-Bean Enchiladas or Vegetable Cheese Bake

**Super Easy. Place about 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts in crockpot. Pour 1 can of cream of chicken soup plus one can of cream of mushroom soup over chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours. With roughly 30 mins remaining, I add peas and carrots. Stir it up.
Serve over rice. (we use brown rice)

I buy the 98% fat free cans of soup.

I'm an Organizing Junkie is the home of Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

DEHausfrau said...

Hope you make the enchiladas, they sound yummy.

Sarah said...

The crockpot chicken sounds really good! I'm definitely going to have to try it some time.