Sunday, October 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--October 27, 2008

Hi there!
I haven't posted my menus the past two weeks. I had them planned, but for over a month now at least one of us has been sick. :( It's been quite hectic.
Thankfully Brennan slept almost like his old self again last night, and was fever-free most of the night. If you think to do it, add a prayer we all get healthy and stay healthy.

Monday: Vegetable Stir Fry over Brown Rice
Tuesday: Slow Baked Breaded Pork, potatoes, veggies
Wednesday: White Bean Enchiladas
Thursday: Angel Hair Pasta Chicken
Friday: BBQ Baked Lentils oops! HALLOWEEN!!! Pita Pizzas. It's tradition. :)

Alternate Meal (or to be seen on next week's menu;):Oven Fried Honey Chicken

Lunches will include: Potato Soup, sandwiches, eggs & tater tots, veggie burgers for me, Vegetable Soup for me.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week.
Click here to see the MPM participants.

No comments: