Sunday, October 26, 2008

That's Right

High School Musical 3 Leads Worldwide Box Office
The movie sold $42 million worth of tickets across North America for the three days beginning on Friday, and grossed $40 million internationally. It was No. 1 by both counts, becoming the first worldwide chart-topper since the Batman sequel "The Dark Knight" in July, Disney said.

Mmmm Hmmm.
Darn tootin straight,
And I am so happy it was Aidan's first movie in the theater. (more to come on that;)

Go see it.
Just don't set your sights on Corbin Bleu too much. He's my hottie!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Some of my siblings went to see HSM3 today. Seems I may have to go see it after all ;) Glad you both enjoyed it! BTW, LOVE the pumpkins @ the top of your page :)

Mojavi said...

ok that cracks me up about HM#.. also did you do those pumpkin faces??? where did you get the face pieces?>

Amy said...

My kids went to see it with my dh while they were out of town (and I was cleaning like a mad woman). Wonder if they would take their mom on a date to see it?

Sue said...

I really thought it would make more than that, but I'm so happy it's #1!! As it should be. I guess if more people saw it twice like 2 crazy Mom's I know than it would've made more. We'll be going again this week!!!!!! :) (I have pics coming, hint, hint Erin).