Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Niece on the Way!! **UPDATE**

***My new niece was born last night at 10:48 p.m. :)
For now she is nameless, but that won't last too much longer. ;)
You know, she was born on Columbus Day. Columbus for a girl? I guess not...

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts!
*******************************************

Party Time!!

My sister-in-law Erin went to the hospital this morning around 10 to be induced.
This is baby #3 for them, their 2nd girl, and my goddaughter. :)

I am so excited and can't wait to get the word.
Say a prayer for them!

Oh, and they have no decided name. Suggestions? Leave a comment and let me know!

12 comments:

Mrs. Bargain Hunting Wife said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm from Michigan too!! And I love your No Obama bumber sticker :)

I've already changed my menu for the week though!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new niece! My aunt & uncle are expecting a little boy in February, I think I am every bit excited as you if not more!

Bethany said...

Aww, Congratulations to everyone...as for names, what are their other children's names? Hehe...how about

Abigail
Lola
Calla/Callie
Leah
Grace
Greta
Maren
Maeve
Jenna
Tessa
Olivia
Brenna
Ella
Lianna
Rachael
Rebecca
Lydia
Victoria
Natalie

Sharon said...

Bethany-
I love the name Ella! Nice suggestion. :)

Jennifer said...

What-What-What??!!?? I didn't know about this!! (Did I??!!) Oh my gosh!! Okay, baby names...They like to name babies after saints, right? Let's see...Let me think on this one and get back to you!

Congratulations John and Erin!!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

How exciting! Congratulations to the family. =)

Jennifer said...

Any news?????

Jennifer said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! (Why don't you drive down to take the pictures yourself, hmmmmmm?) ;o)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! hey, what about Christina (instead of Christopher, ya know!)

Greg said...

Congratulations to John and Erin!!!

And Happy Birthday to Baby Jane Doe! :)

Bethany said...

Oh yay, Congratulations! Can't wait to hear a name! :)

Amy said...

How about Columba? Or Nina,Pinto or Santa Maria?