Sunday, October 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--October 13, 2008

Because I've been a slacker lately (plus my 18 month old has an ear infection:(, I'm only posting 5 meals, not the coordinating days for them. I haven't decided when we'll eat what, but this gives me something to refer to and fall back on.

  • Southwestern Pie (haven't actually gotten to this one in like, forever)
  • White Bean & Wild Rice Medley
  • Sticky Teriyaki Chicken, Rice and vegetable
  • Parmesan Crusted Pork with potatoes (again, still have yet to try this one)
  • Crockpot Chicken over Rice
Don't ya just love the new fall MPM banner Laura made? :)
Laura is the genius host of Menu Plan Monday. Check her site out.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

Brooke said...

the southwestern pie sounds delish! :)