Monday, November 03, 2008

Hard to Come By


Good friends are hard to come by, and we feel really grateful to have such good friends close by!

We finally got together with Crystal and her family on Saturday. It had been way too long since we last saw them. We met up at one of our Metro Parks, and it was just gorgeous. Fall is in full effect. I love it. The above picture (of the 3 boys) just makes me beam. I love it. I am so glad that our boys get along well and enjoy playing together!

We did some of the trails, the boys played at the playground, and Brennan hung out in the Mei Tai for a while.
Lots of beautiful fall colors to admire. I'm not sure about Ethan & Alex, but Aidan & Brennan were sure exhausted Saturday night! They slept well (though it still didn't seem like we "gained" an hour;) I think I am still sleepy from such an exhausting weekend.
At least it's a good tired!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhhh!!! I am so, so jealous!! Bring Crystal with you when you come in December!!!

(I am so glad you guys met and became friends!!)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that pictures is adorable!! I'm snatching it, if you don't mind. We had such a good time that day, and my boys were tired too, and so were Jason and I, LOL! For some reason they woke up at 7 still (actually 6 since the clocks were supposed to go back an hour and I fell asleep early before changing them) but I did manage to get them to lay back down after I changed their clock back and explained to them it was only 6 am and they had to stay in bed for a bit longer. An hour and half later they were giggling and playing still in their room, so I had to get up for real then, LOL.

and btw, Jen, I would LOVE to come down there in December, if only we could!!

Andrea said...

Looks like sooo much fun. I'm jealous!!!!!!!! Love the mei tai on your back. Looks great.