Sunday, November 02, 2008

Menu Plan monday--November 3, 2008

Happy November! I can't believe October has already come & gone. I usually enjoy November, especially because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. :) Gorgeous month, setting the mood for the holidays...love it. I hope it's a great month for you all! Monday: BBQ Baked Lentils, corn muffins, raw carrots
Tuesday:
Meatloaf Muffins, Potatoes, green beans *VOTE TODAY!!*
Wednesday:
Soup & Sandwiches (potato soup) Happy Birthday to Haleigh!!
Thursday:
Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
Friday:
Oatmeal Pancakes, fruit & yogurt

That's our menu for this week and hopefully we'll stick to it. Now that Halloween is over, I really need to stay clear of the junk food and devote as much energy to my diet as I am to my exercising. Too bad that darn chocolate just tastes so good. As always, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for the home of Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

What a cute template you have!

Oatmeal pancakes sound good and crockpot chicken and dumplings sound intriguing. I don't use my crockpot because we make our own power and so we like to conserve energy as much as possible. In its place I use a pressure cooker.

Exercise - oh, my - always a big thing for me to do! Good for you for keeping it up.

Have a good week.
Elisabeth