Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--November 10, 2008

I am really tired this morning, so I'm late in posting my menu and posting lazily (if that's even a word). Several meals have been on my menu for a while now, but we've never tried them yet. We are going to this week. We need to save more money for Christmas shopping! (even though I'm more than halfway done my shopping;)
Without further ado...
Monday: Slow Baked Pork, Rice, Peas (we actually had this last week, but doing it again because it's so good)
Tuesday: Ground Beef Tacos w/ all the fixins
Wednesday: Soup & Sandwiches
Thursday: Oven-Fried Honey Chicken, steamed broccoli, bread rolls or other side
Friday: White Bean Enchiladas (yeah, 2 Mexican meals in one week. Oh well. We love Mexican food)

Head over here for the Menu Plan Monday headquarters. Have a good week! I'm off to eat some coffee granules...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm, coffee granules, I'm right there with ya sister!

btw, the menu looks good, can we come over and eat dinner this week, like every night :) LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello some how I found your blog looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia and im not sure how, anyways you have a great blog and I wish you the best.

Amy said...

I can always count on you to make me hungry! Actually, I've done a pretty decent job of actually making dinner this week -- slow cooked chicken and red potatoes, pasta w/turkey meatballs, scrambled eggs and pancakes (dh was not home!). Need to go grab something from the freezer to thaw for tonight.

BTW -- LOVE the turkey background!