Thursday, November 13, 2008

Vaccines & Strokes

Phew. I don't know if I really have the energy to even present this topic after getting into a decent "discussion" here, but I found this article to be too significant to not bring it to attention.

Vaccines Cause Micro-Vascular Strokes: Dr. Andrew Moulden, Canadian Doctor

What I find most interesting is that he tried to present his studies and evidence to medical review boards, and they did not even give him a chance. He was turned down without even the opportunity to reveal his findings.
Does that not seem shady?
How is that in society's best interest?

I won't bother citing what I found most important in the article, because it's worth it to read it in its entirety. I will point out that Dr. Moulden has pin-pointed the vaccine additives to be a major problem, leading to those health risks manifesting themselves.

When I first started to research vaccines back in 2003, that was the first point I picked up on. Additives we try to avoid in our daily menu, trying to avoid buy purchasing organic foods, and so on...those same things we try to stay away from are in many of these vaccines. Worst of all, they are sifting through our bodies faster because they are literally being injected into them.

If you get the chance to read the above-mentioned article, leave me a comment with your thoughts. I'm interested!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sharon!
Shivaun here from the Coffee Talk discussion. I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my 6th child. I really don't have the energy to converse with people who think that I probably dress like a frump and am a dangerous extremist because I don't vaccinate. I don't have the patience at this point for illogical prejudice! Too many hormones are flooding my system! It makes me cranky and sarcastic, so I thought I'd better restrain myself! :) I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your responses. God bless you on your parental journey! God is so good.

Sharon said...

Shivaun,
Thank you so much for stopping by!
It WAS getting pretty heated over there, so I really do appreciate your comment. :)

Congrats on your 6th baby! We're at 2 so far, but I'd love at least one more, God willing.
I hope you can rest as much as possible these remaining weeks! Prayers for ya!