Friday, December 12, 2008

My Stomach Just Churned

Planned Parenthood Offers Gift Certificates to Have An Abortion for Christmas

OK, there is so much wrong with this I don't know where to begin.
I understand that the gift certificates may be used for other medical issues, but the fact alone that they could be used to fund an abortion....no way.

Does this make anyone else feel sick?

Wanna hear something that is just as sickening?
The people behind this. People that support this, or enable it.
Of course I'm talking about our politicians here. Not just Obama...but closer to state lines.
I was reading Catholic Online this morning, learning that:
...a number of the 162 Catholics currently in Congress have taken money from pro-abortion groups -- to the tune of more than $9 million.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has accepted nearly a quarter-million dollars -- $244,113, to be exact; Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), $205,768; the "pro-life" Sen. Bob Casey Jr. (D-PA), $327,914; Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA), $1.04 million; Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO), who assumed office only in January 2007, has accepted $986,619.


Those are some figures, huh?

As I said, my stomach churned.

6 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I heard about this awhile ago and sadly was not surprised, that in and of itself makes me the saddest. That I am not surprised that mankind has fallen to such a new low is devastating. When I look at my sweet girls and think of the world I have brought them into I could just cry and then I drop to my knees.

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD! I can't even hardly believe this! :(

Sue said...

humanity has sunken to a new low. so not surprised though about the politicians!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh.......EW! :o( this is absolutely HORRIFIC!!! It doesn't surprise me, but it does disgust me!

Anonymous said...

I found it to be extremely disturbing. It's positively unreal.

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

I read about this sometime ago. It sickens me.