Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This & That

Both kids were sick last week. Aidan was miserable and completely whiny, but thankfully he is better now and returning to preschool this afternoon.
His school Christmas program is on Thursday, and he is so excited! Pat's mom & grandma are coming to watch. We're all looking forward to it. :)

***************

Brennan was sick, but not as long. He threw up twice Friday night, but about a half hour later was running around w/ a Santa hat on. I love how kids are so resilient.

***************

We may be buying a house. Thursday is the inspection. I'm nervous, but very eager to get it over with. STRESS!!!

****************

Patrick has one final down, one to go (tomorrow). I am so proud of him-his 1st semester of grad school is almost over!

***************

I'm getting measured at Jazzercise tonight. Not looking forward to it. It's been 10 weeks, but I haven't been that good food-wise, so I'm not expecting much. I am really enjoying Jazzercise, though. I wish I had discovered it sooner, and I hope to continue it into 2009.

***************

Saturday we leave for South Carolina! I'm really looking forward to it. I still have to buy a few presents once down there (Kevin, my parents), but it will be fun. Monday we go to The Polar Express, and if it works out, we'll be stopping by John & Erin's the following weekend.

***************

That's it. :) I need to exercise and shower, but feel like doing neither. So here I blog.

2 comments:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Love those pajama's, I got the same ones for Landen.

I'm glad to hear the boys are feeling better. It really stinks to be sick and hard on the momma's. Ugh!

Good Luck Pat. I hope you aren't too stressed.

Have fun with your family - I couldn't imagine living that far. can't wait to hear all about it with pictures.

WOW! I'm excited about your house. Good luck and prayers for you. It is a crazy thing, but it will be worth it.

Sue said...

this was a TERRIBLE day! ALL because of Lito & Fr. Steve. I'm so done with cleaning that church. On a plus side I got the Little People Barn for $20!!!