Monday, December 15, 2008

'Tis the Season for Giving

There are so many ways to give, and I know we each may hold a certain charity with more meaning in our hearts.

Today I am posting & asking that you consider offering some prayer time for this family, and if you feel so inclined, maybe even offer a financial donation.

I'd like to add that I went to school with this couple. While I did not know them too personally, I know the type of people they are. They are good people. Always such a good example, you could always see the love in their relationship, even well before they even got engaged.

A blog has been started-click here to read the story.
You will learn of Nick's struggle with a brain tumor. (Brain Tumor News)
If you are on Facebook, a group has also been set up: Help the Nick Thomm Family.

Thank you in advance for taking the few minutes needed to at least read their story, and hopefully offer up a prayer.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I will be praying for their family...how scary. They look familiar. What year did he graduate?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the word on The Thomms. Nick and Jen were some of my closests friends in college, and they are extremley appreciative of any prayers and help!

Thanks for helping me spread the word! Merry Christmas!!


P.S. Nick graduated in 2001