Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We Did It

We are officially homeowners.
We closed this morning at 10.
Phew!!

I am so grateful for my husband.
Seriously.
It's been an insane amount of stress and work, and the majority of that has fallen on him.
I hope to make it up on my end by packing most of our things.

I'll try to do before & after pictures.

The room for the boys...let's just say currently hideous undesirable. It has green carpeting in it, and needs a paint job. We plan to possibly start painting it this weekend (Aidan wants blue & orange), and hopefully replace the bedroom carpeting before we move in.

Aside from their room, we also plan to replace faucets and caulk the bathtub before moving in, and the kitchen counters need to be completed.
A bunch of small things that add up.

January is going to be busy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thumbs up! That's awesome!

Sue said...

Congratulations!! Wish we could be there to help out

Bethany said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures!! :)