Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!

I just can't believe it's 2009 already.
2008 was a pretty good year for us. Of everything that happened, I'd say the best thing for me was Aidan starting preschool. He loves it so much, and it's brought so many smiles to my face. I love seeing him so happy. I miss him, but it's exciting to see him growing so much.

I don't have all of 2009 thought out yet like I did 2008 at this time, but I know January will hold:
  • Cleaning and moving into our new house
  • Aidan returning to preschool
  • Patrick starting his 2nd semester of grad school
  • Good shows returning!!! LOST! American Idol, and the regular shows like The Office and Grey's
  • Getting back into a routine after Christmas break, being sick and holiday madness
  • Establishing a new routine and home as we settle into the house

Busy month ahead! I hope it's a good start to the new year for all of you. :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

button girl.

Sharon said...

button girl?
Are you referring to the background?
There wasn't much appealing to me at the time. I wanted something brighter.
You dislike?

Amy said...

Happy New Years! I need to make the same kind of list for my January. But I'm still exhibiting sloth-like tendencies, so I can't really do it yet.