Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust


Melissa George to Leave Grey's Anatomy

What is going on with Grey's?! No one is staying and their plot needs some spicing up. I miss Grey's being good.

I was originally excited to have Journeyman guy join (he's the Army doctor on Grey's), but they're taking too long to connect him with the other characters.

I am so bummed that George is leaving the show.
I am so over Izzie seeing Denny. I love Alex (hottie), and I want him to actually be happy for once.

I wasn't particularly fond of Meredith's former friend, anyway, so her leaving I'm not upset about. But there have been so many changes.
I'm missing this show being good.

5 comments:

Sue said...

NEVER watched it!! yuck. So cannot stand Katherine Heigel or that nasty Kate Walsh. Aww, so sad she's getting a divorce.....boo hoo!!

Sharon said...

Kate Walsh was never on it as long as the other main characters, and she's off onto her own show now (Private Practice).

Bethany said...

I totally agree. I love the show but it's quickly turning to just like... People need to stop leaving and they should not introduce any more characters!

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Yeah, I'm really close to giving up that show on my season pass. (Only so many hours in a week to watch TV as it is!)

Ever since the whole Issiah Washington mess it seems like that that show can't get in a groove.

Get rid of dead Denny, the lesbian sub-plot and all those new interns (except the younger half-sister, she's interesting) and get back to the main characters already!

Oh, and I already gave up on Private Practice. Just too... whiny or something.

Amy said...

I second Vicki's comments-- get rid of ghost Denny and the lesbian subplot. The lesbian relationship was fine the first time, but this will-she-won't-she stuff has been going on way too long.

I have watched Private Practice a couple of times, not interested enough to really follow it, though.

I did enjoy Derek's mom last night, though. She could return and add some interest.