Friday, February 13, 2009

It's "Friday the 13th"!

In honor of today I took The Dead Quiz.
I did pretty well, considering I haven't seen all the movies mentioned.

I'm not really "excited" about today, but it's a blog topic if nothing else. ;)
I grew up watching horror movies. I'd say A Nightmare on Elm Street was a favorite.
I probably saw more than I should have, and at far too young an age, but it was fun.

My husband, on the other hand, has barely seen any scary movies.
No idea how that happened.

ONE day I will get him to watch a scary movie with me.
I'm OK not watching them, but once in a while, they're just fun.

Btw, I was pretty surprised to see there aren't many horror films playing on cable tonight.
Huh.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Dang, I sucked at that quiz.

My captcha is "fookshne." Heh.

Sue said...

I want to take the quiz!!!! I hope you can watch the Psych episode-it was so like Friday the 13th, even I was scared.

20 yrs. ago there would've been plenty of scary movies playing! Now it's all about ratings & what's politically correct on TV. But, thee is Friday the 13th playing at the theater!

Isn't it great we have our own flesh & blood born on this day? Live up to it Addie!!!