Monday, March 09, 2009

Etsy, I Heart You

Do you have a favorite Etsy shop?

Oh my goodness, Etsy is a place where I can easily blow some time.
The other night I was browsing for a new handbag on my friend's site, and then I wandered to the jewelery (after being impressed with the earrings I won).

I now have a new favorite to add to my Etsy list: 215 Design.
Very reasonably priced, I couldn't ignore the urge to purchase this little thing:
I placed my order Friday night, and it arrived today. Today! Impressive.
Speedy shipping, and it is just as nice in person, if not cuter and nicer.
I am hooked. There are so many necklaces I want from this place....

I still need a picture to show the earrings I won from jaC Jewelry, though a picture won't do it justice. They are very nice. I am waiting for the right outfit to wear them again. ;)

If I could have it all, I'd go ahead and order this handbag from Mary Alison Hangbags:

Etsy is receiving a bit of time lately. I'm having fun.

Do you have a favorite Etsy shop? If so, which one?

4 comments:

Mandie said...

I don't have an Etsy shop, but my friend Whitney does! She's got great stuff and a percentage of the sales goes to the International Justice Mission "which works to secure justice for victims of modern-day slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression."
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5986176

Amy said...

I don't really frequent many shops on Etsy. But the first shop I ever visited on Etsy was www.lassothemoon.etsy.com

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Although I haven't purchased anything yet, I love Sister Mary Martha's shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=53281

I've got my eye on an St. Elizabeth Ann Seton necklace that would make a perfect Easter gift... for me!

Sue said...

No idea what you are talking about