Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thinking It~Tuesday

Plans for today?

I'm planning on sorting through my Cooking Light magazines and de-cluttering the microwave cart. DREADED. I can do it, right?

I am trying to organize as much as I can. I love the feeling of having it conquered, but am not good at deciding the place for everything.
-----------------------------------------------------
Dinner will be spaghetti because Aidan talked me into it. I'm hoping if the weather is nice enough, Pat would cook it so I can go for a power walk. It's long overdue.
-----------------------------------------------------

American Idol top 13 tonight!! I am looking forward to it. So eager to see Scott McIntyre. That man is amazing.
-----------------------------------------------------

Do you have a favorite Saint? Who?
-----------------------------------------------------

Alright, I am off to sort and declutter. I plan to be in my pajamas until around 11:00. But productively so. That counts, right?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Cooking Light sounds like a fun magazine.

I hate myself for getting sucked in to American Idol again. But Lil! Scott! Danny! Anoop Dogg!

My favorite Saint WAS Deuce McAllister, but he was let go. Now I guess I'd have to go with Martin Gramatica. New Orleans Saints, that is.

Sue said...

what? what do you mean by Saint? Like Catholic dead on? huh?? Today I will be at the school working on the class project to be auctioned off-yeah.
We are going out to dinner tonight because Jeff got a gift card to Texas Roadhouse. I wouldn't have picked it but it is FREE!!
I love Scott & I think his name is Matt. The judges from DWTS annoy me-Len was actually nice though.