Monday, March 02, 2009

It's Official!

Aidan is registered for kindergarten!!

Ack!!

Ask me how in the world he is already old enough to go to kindergarten, and I have no idea.

Blink.
He was born.

Blink.
Now he's going to school full time.

Yikesapee.

He's registered at our parish school (as of an hour ago), and we are very pleased with the idea of sending him there. My little boy will be wearing his uniform and looking so handsome. :)
We also registered him at our local public school, but that's just a back-up plan.

I have a huge sense of relief.
There are some really crappy things going on right now in our corner of the world, but this is exciting. This is good news.

I love my little man. He is growing up so fast!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

So glad that worked out! That will be us next year...vying for spots at the parish school. :)

Bethany said...

Yay, that's so exciting!!!! Congrats, Aidan!

Modern Catholic Mom said...

Yay Kindergarten! That is so exciting! Thanks for the note of confidence.... And Jessie did go to Franciscan. She was a freshman in 2001.

Sue said...

yeah Aidan!!! Just wait til the K5 graduation-what a tear jerker. It'll all get better-you & Pat can & will put that a** of an landlord (slumlord) OUT OF BUSINESS!!! You'll zap those ants yourself or you may have to call.......The Exterminatior....get it??

Andrea said...

Yay! I'm very excited for all of you! I want to hear all the good. I'm so nervous about sending Landen!!! COngratulations Aidan, we can't wait to see you in for your snazzy uniform.

Amy said...

I heart Catholic schools! August will be here before you know it.

The Masked Mommy said...

I feel like my daughter will never be big enough for school! She just turned 3. I go back and forth between the idea of homeschooling or sending her to Catholic school. Good thing I have another 2 years to figure that out!

Jennifer said...

Woah...Aidan in Kindergarten?...(pause)...Too weird!!! I can picture him in his little uniform, though--cute!!!

Jennifer said...

You have such a beautiful family! I loved this post too! Congrats on kindergarden!! Scary how time flies!!