Thursday, March 12, 2009

That's Me Thursday~Which One are You?


I saw this on Ellen's blog, and I already follow The Classy Closet on Twitter.
Why not try it?

I had a hard time choosing from the list.
It came down to 2 that I feel are accurate for this week so far. Taking 1st place would be:
The long-distance friend

The other I was thinking of would be The Sarcastic One.

But alas, long-distance friend takes it for this week. That's me.
One of my best friends lives in Milwaukee, which is about 7-8 hours from me. We spent quite a bit of time on the phone this week. My other long-distance business includes my sister, as well as my sister-in-law and brother.
We did experiment with i-chat the other day. Mostly Pat was on, but I did get to see my cutie niece, as well as her lil baby rump. ;)

Long-distance wins.
Sarcastic takes a close second.
I'm curious to see the choices next Thursday.

Which one are you (from above choices)?

12 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Sarcasm hmmm I will have to watch for that!

Jennifer said...

Ichat....how did you like it?? Did you use Skype?

Glad to get to know you a bit!

Jen
www.theclassycloset.com

Sue said...

do you take a quiz or just answer?
I'm the Confused One!

Sharon said...

Sue-you pick based on your week. At least that's my understanding of it.

Jen-my dh has more experience w/ both, but so far we like Ichat. We just don't know enough people that utilize it yet!

Ellen-yup, I tend to be sarcastic too often. More in person w/ people who know me well. Growing up my family was pretty sarcastic.

Bethany said...

Hmmm...for this week, I guess I'd have to go with the good guy. I think I could pick the sarcastic one every week though ;)

Sharon said...

Bethany-
yet another reason we have to meet!

Nell said...

I qualify for a few of them. Cute baby (lmao), long distance friend, sarcastic one... I guess I could be bits and pieces of almost all of them.

Nell

Amy said...

I would be "the one who is pushing 40..." because my old eyes had a hard time reading those signs!

Bethany said...

Sharon- So true!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a clue who I am this week. I'm always the hopeless romantic, but I think that this week I'll go with "The One with the Cute Baby." The kids have been exceptionally cute this week, so I think it works.

Erin said...

We'll have to do iChat during the day because the older kids would love it. And of course Addie would love to shake her rump for you again.

Sharon said...

Erin-
Will she shake it like a polaroid?