Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Cure for Bordeom (re: blog quiz)

How Do You Really Feel About Your Family?

When taking this quiz, I had in mind my immediate family growing up, not me, Pat, and our boys.



You Feel Inadequate Around Someone in Your Family



You are very quick to forgive your family for wrongdoings. You don't expect them to be perfect, and you try to help them out whenever it's possible.



You feel like your family is prone to too many arguments and instability. You never feel like things can be completely peaceful.



You feel envious toward someone in your family. You can't help but be jealous of some one's success or popularity.



You tend to be the rock in your family. You support everyone in their times of need, and they take your advice seriously.



Hmmm....
I especially agree with the 2nd paragraph. I agree with the 1st one, too.
Envious towards someone? Sure. There are 7 other kids besides myself. I'd say I'm envious of at least 2 for different reasons.

Last paragraph: me a rock? Not sure I agree, but I do hope to be there for my family when they need someone. Not always easy considering I live out-of-state from them.
I don't think I'm one for advice or to be listened to, but who knows.

What about you?
Take the quiz and let good ol' Blogthings read into your soul. ;) Ha!

No comments: