Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Family Tree Extended

We had one of the family Christmas parties for this year, including 3 of my brothers and their families.

I saw my oldest nephew, and I haven't seen him in years.
It was so nice, and I finally got to meet his wife.
Even better, I got to meet their kids!

That's right, people. At the age of 29, I became a great aunt this past summer.

Of course I have to share a picture.
This is me with my great-niece, Kylie:


She is too cute. I love her cheeks, and she was so good.
It's a cool thing, seeing your family tree grow to yet another generation.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Awww, she's so cute! I'm glad your family party went well! :)

Sue said...

Chris a daddy-lions & tigers & bears:oh my!!!!

:) she is precious, he just better remember that!!!!