Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving, Part 2 (Games)

Even after hosting, Thanksgiving remains my favorite holiday.

After eating we played a few different games, and I'm pretty confident that everyone had a good time.
First up was "Football". It was a version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, but instead make a field goal with your paper football. I thought it'd be kind of silly, but that made it all the more fun.
Ironically enough, my 2 brothers that live in Detroit scored the worst, and I think that clearly reflects their home team (Lions). Ha!

First it was Football: (Michelle)


My Dad blind-folding & spinning my brother Steve:


Next came Charades, a personal favorite (my mom is taking her turn):


Patrick helped Aidan


Even the younger ones had fun playing Uno while others played Phase 10:


After some wine and getting into my family's spirit of competitiveness, I was a tad giddy.



It was fun! It went too fast. I wish more could have joined us. Hopefully one day when we have a bigger house. I would love to host my entire family, needing to cook 2 turkeys and hearing the parade while they roast in the oven.
Maybe one day.

Stay tuned. There will be more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Fun times!