Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Weekend is Near

Yay!
Plus, after weeks of repeats, The Office is finally new again tonight! That makes my setting perfect: Diet Pepsi, 94% ff Kettle Corn, Weight Watchers brownie, hubby on the couch next to me, and The Office on.

I've already been compiling weekend plans in my head.

Avatar is now available to rent. I really wanted to see it in the theater, but now we can finally rent it and watch it from home (maybe better, since at home I can be comfy in my pjs!)

  • Avatar tomorrow night or Saturday night.
  • Aidan's 2nd soccer game.
  • Going to Home Depot/Lowe's to price garbage disposals.
  • Cleaning house
  • Hopefully Confession and maybe Saturday Vigil Mass
  • Do the May Budget
  • Buy jeans for the boys (each boy has 2 pair, and now all 4 pairs of jeans have holes at the knee. Boys!)
  • Maybe go to Sam's Club...chicken needs to be bought.
  • Possibly order a banner for my parents' 50th Anniversary party (need the final word on that)

More low key, but still a lot to do. I look forward to a laid back Sunday.
I'm ready for the weekend and some good family time.
Do you have any weekend plans yet?

No comments: