Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sha-ZAM!

Woot!
Let's just say I'm a little excited & wound up right now.

I had yet to weigh-in for the month of June (for Weight Watchers), so I went today knowing I would NOT want to go after vacation.
I expected a slight gain, considering I ate 6 peces of pizza yesterday, Doritos today, and drank pop. (hello water retention!).
I had a very pleasant surprise-down 3 pounds! Holy smokes, is their scale wrong!? I weigh less now than I did the day of my wedding.
I guess it pays off, the activity points I've earned. Speaking of which, Sunday I broke my personal record, earning SEVEN activity points in that one day alone. I was sore & exhausted the next day, but it felt great.

I'm also excited because....check out what I just found on Netflix:
I'm stoked! My boys are going to get to watch REAL cartoons. I also added:
AND
Seriously. Am I a cool mom or what?

Good ending to the day.
Does anyone wanna come over & celebrate with me? Ice cream?

2 comments:

Greg said...

Ah, the golden age of cartoons!!

Congrats on the continued WW success!

See ya in a week!

Bethany said...

I'll come celebrate with you-- more pizza maybe? LOL. Thanks for having us over, we had a blast! You're awesome!