Friday, September 17, 2010

Moms of Boys Work "Son Up to Son Down"

Haven't ya heard that one? ;)
Well the truth is, ALL parents, especially moms, work sun up to sun down, if you ask me.

But for the play on words, yes, SON up to SON down.
Why?
Because the ultrasound showed we're having another BOY! 
My 3 sons! (will it ever get old saying that?)

I was not surprised, as the past 2-3 weeks I've been feeling like it's a boy.
Slightly disappointed in NOT being surprised, if that makes any sense.

His name is still being discussed, but we have a few solid ideas. It will most likely start with a "C" and be of Irish origin, just like Aidan & Brennan's names.

So I'm the mom of THREE boys.
We've got the trains. We've got the cars. We're getting the better-boy outdoor toys.
I think we can certainly do this. :)

To mark the day, here is a picture of me & the baby, 16 weeks 6 days along: (Aidan took it)

And I HAD to do some shopping. Fortunately we found this cute, tiny little thing:
Heck yes! Cuteness. :)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Again, so happy for you. Moms of all boys are the best. :) You look marvelous. We have that little onesie for Frog.

Amy said...

Congrats! Another friend of mine just found out she's expecting her 3rd boy. Just thinking of the little gentlemen you're raising makes me smile.

Hyperactive Lu said...

OK- so I just wrote on your wall, but again, CONGRATS!!!! And you are SOOOO terribly tiny! LOL!!! The onesie is the cutest!

Molly said...

Well, you are taking it much better than I did ;-)
Congratulations Sharon!

Bethany said...

You look WAY too darn cute! Awww :) I can't wait!

alpal said...

Love the shirt - soo cute!!!
Now you can congratulate me on finally posting on your blog - I know I am the bestest friend ever(sorry it has take me forever - you know I love ya)