Monday, November 01, 2010

Trick-or-Treat! (3 times over;)

Halloween isn't just one day any more.
Towns, shopping centers...they host their own trick-or-treating events and Halloween feels like a week-long gig. With my kids being young, though, I don't mind. They don't last too long, and we sure get our money's worth out of each costume!
Here is a recap of our Halloween "week":

Brennan as Batman for trick-or-treating w/ Aidan's school friends last Monday

Brennan & Aidan with school friends

Batman (cape-less by this point) and a Ninja

Friday: Preschool trick-or-treat in our town, just me & Brennan. (I loved this. He had so much fun. At one point, he looked up at me & said "Mom, I'm so happy!")

Aidan the Ninja (in pose) during his school parade

Carving pumpkins on Saturday 

Brennan with a silly-face pumpkin

My ROBOT! (Halloween)

My Rocket Ship!

My favorite men :)
Hats off to Pat, as it was his idea to make homemade costumes this year, and he did all the work. The boys loved it, and their costumes received MANY compliments. Such a good dad!

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! 
Now for November celebrations, beginning with All Saints Day! :)

No comments: