Thursday, March 10, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Prep

Anyone who knows me knows that I love Ireland & all things Irish. ;)
In my mind, the story goes like this: my family is from the Dingle Peninsula, crossed the rough Irish Seas in October many moons ago, and here we are now in America.
Don't ya love it?

Our St. Patrick's Day decorations are homemade this year. :) Brennan (an Irish name, btw) has been a fun little help in making shamrocks. Plus it was nice to do this activity with him while Cillian slept. Goos one-on-one time for us.



All of these decorations will only make it that much more inviting for that leprechaun to come into our home & hide those chocolate gold coins...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Fun times. I really need to do something St. Patrick's Day-ish with the kids tomorrow, I suppose. I'm not motivates much. Haha.