Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Almost Beach-Bound!

Thursday we hit the road (the very long, 17-hour road;) to North Myrtle Beach!
My parents arranged for another mini-family reunion again, hosting us all in their timeshare rooms.
It's the only time I see almost all of my siblings, as we're in many different states (CA, MI, OH, NC, and SC). My boys are super excited to see their cousins, we're excited for Cillian to meet everyone, and heck, it's the OCEAN!

I am pretty sure this will be Brennan's 1st time to the ocean.
In fact, the last time we went to Myrtle Beach, Aidan was 2!
Crazy.
It was a blast back in 2006, and I am certain it will be again this year, too.

Watch out SC...we're getting ready to invade!

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

Wish we weren't so close to my due date! I'd drive up and meet you guys! :) Have a blast at the beach! And super jealous that you get to be with all your siblings! I miss my oldest brother and his family- they are 10 hrs away, have 3 little ones and another one on the way, so we haven't seen them in almost 2 yrs and won't get to see them this year either! :)