Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday--June 13, 2011

Hello!
I haven't done a MPM in some time, but I need the organization. This week's menu is using what we have in the house, hopefully avoiding any trip to the store (except for coffee cream...that could warrant an emergency! I need coffee!). We're driving down to Myrtle Beach on Thursday to see my side of the family, so we want to use up what we have & not spend any more $ at the store!
menubutton
Monday: Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
               ~I'm making the chicken like this, then it will be served over Spanish rice w/ either black beans or refried beans. Topped w/ shredded cheese, salsa & sour cream if prefer. Corn if I have it.
Tuesday: Hot Dogs, potato rounds (black bean veggie burger for me)
Wednesday: Honey Chicken Stir-Fry or sandwiches

Thursday we leave for Myrtle Beach! :) Which means the rest of the week will be fun, convenient foods, eating out, drinking adult beverages....ah. Nice.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great week!

No comments: