Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Vacation: Week 2

This summer is flying by compared to last summer. Amazing what the morning sickness did to me last summer!

We're enjoying our time together (for the most part;), and I hope my boys are having a fun summer. Week 2 for us:
Cuddle time on the couch: Aidan & Cillian

 movie time for the 3 boys

Coach-Pitch started for Aidan


 Lazy afternoons playing in the backyard

 Brennan started tee-ball

 Cillian taking a good nap (last week in the bassinet)
 We picked up their portraits from Target
 One of Cillian's 3-month pictures
Week 2 was busy & fun.

Week 2 also had with it Story Time at the library for Brennan, a playdate at a park for Aidan, and Cillian's 4-month check-up. The lil' cutie weighed in at 13 pounds, 1 ounce (not quite 4 months at the time). The doctor was pleased, telling me most babies gain 1/2 ounce per day, and Cillian had been gaining a full ounce. :) That's my boy! The nurse was also amazed that he has never had a bottle. She made me feel pretty good about our exclusive breastfeeding.

Thursday we hit the road for Myrtle Beach! Stay tuned for week 3's post. :)

No comments: