Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbye August. September, Welcome!

Starts fall, my favorite season
Enjoying cooler weather
Planning for school activities, 2 kids now in school
Time to celebrate birthdays: brother, brother-in-law, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, & nephew
Evaluate what's in this house & declutter. Happy New School Year
Make plans for those holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving & yes, Christmas
Bake pumpkin spice muffins. Delicious
Eat said muffins, along with candied apples and homemade apple pie
Rest up, with darkness falling earlier & earlier. Recall summer, which officially ends in 21 days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute post! Can you share the recipe for those muffins? I would love to try them. Also, I swear I didn't hang up on you yesterday when you tried calling. My phone is acting up again, I guess that's what happens when the screen is cracked, it gets a mind of it's own :)

Bethany said...

Okay. I grudgingly welcome September...there are SOME good things about it :) I will email you some dates soon!