In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm sharing things in my life I am thankful for.
It's always easy to remember the big things (home to live in, job, etc), but I find more value in the smaller things. The everyday things that so easily feel mundane after a while, or unimportant.
- I am thankful for my husband getting up with the kids each morning.
- Though it's frustrated me lately, I am thankful for the ability to still nurse Cillian, especially as it seems to be very comforting for him this week.
- I'm thankful for a trip to see a sister-in-law and cousins yesterday.
- The boys being off of school today & yesterday.
- Good dinners we've made at home.
- Positive comments about Aidan & Brennan at parent-teacher conferences.
- Starting my Christmas shopping.
- Aidan making his 1st Reconciliation.
- Our church having perpetual Adoration.
- A new niece born this week!
There is plenty more I am thankful for, but that's a good list so far. :)
I love the month of November, especially Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and we are blessed to have so much to be thankful for.
It's not always easy to acknowledge the good when there is so much to stress us out. I hope you can see some of the reasons you have to be thankful.