Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday -- January 16, 2012

What's the beauty of menu planning before grocery shopping? You have what you need for those planned meals, and some flexibility to change up the menu. :)

That's what I did last week.
I menu plan 10 meals at a time, based on our pay periods. I then make my grocery list based off those 10 meals, file them in my blog, and post weekly. Last week I swapped out a meal from this week, so it's changed. I love shopping for a meal plan, because I should still have all I need for this week's menu.

Last week we never made the Southwestern Pie or the Mexican Pasta Skillet. Instead I made the Teriyaki Sticky Chicken, and we also had an extra day from our beef roast from last week. Both delicious.
This week's tentative menu:
Monday: Leftovers from the weekend
Friday: Super-Easy Cream of Broccoli Soup

Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments: