Monday, November 20, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I know it's early, but I doubt I'll have time to blog before Thursday. (and if I do, it'll be real fast to let you know the ultrasound results!)
Tomorrow after my hubby is off work we're heading to my parents' house in South Carolina. Something new for us-we're only driving halfway tomorrow! I am so excited. It's much easier that way while pregnant. :) So we're staying in Berea, KY tomorrow at a Super 8. Keep your fingers crossed it's decent! Then by 3 or 4:00 on Wednesday we should arrive at my parents. I can't wait! I haven't seen then since July. It'll be so nice to see them. (especially if we're lucky enough to find out boy or girl tomorrow at the u/s! I can tell them in person then!)
So anyway, there's my ramble. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy the blessing of family and friends. I know I will. And the parade. And the food. And the pictures. And ..........................

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.