Monday, November 27, 2006

We had our ultrasound!

And....We're having another boy!!!!!!
We had a wonderful, clear shot of the penis! No question about it. I'm a little surprised, as I felt it'd be a girl because I was carrying so differently from when I had my son. I guess those old wives tales aren't always true, after all. ;) So we're going to have two boys. My little man is going to have a little brother! Isn't it great? I really believe every boy needs a brother, and every girl a sister. We're very excited.

I wanted to just post the ultrasound picture, but wasn't able to scan it. Once I can I will post it. You can all see my excitement! He's already an active baby.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything is going so well for you this time around!

Sharon said...

Thanks. :)