Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ordered! (finally)

I finally ordered my sling today! :)


I've been too indecisive. I also learned that if I look at ALL the babywearing options, that makes it hard. I want them all! LOL. I want the ergo, each style wrap, each type of fabric...only my wallet doesn't permit.


So I had to end my self-inflicted misery and make a decision. I'm starting off with a baby-step--meaning, a fitted, non-adjustable sling to train on. I'm new to babywearing, after all. I'll go from here.


Check it out! This is the exact one I ordered. (not me in the picture, of course)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a cute pouch! I love how Hotslings look- a cute design and awesome fabrics!

I tried four different sizes and never could get a comfy fit unfortunately. I must just be weird!

Sharon said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

I am hoping the fabric looks as cute in real life. lol.
I was hesitant on the sizing.
I hope it's not an issue. They say to go by pre-pregnancy sizes, but I am definitely not one of those girls whose weight just MELTS off so quickly.
Did you ever try the adjustable slings? Were those any more comfy for you?