Wednesday, March 21, 2007

UPDATE! Pregnancy & Doctor Appointment

I posted yesterday that I'd update.
Sorry it's late-we went out to dinner to celebrate!!! :)

I had a very good check-up yesterday. I am so pleased and excited!
For the first time since practically January, there was no blood in my urine!!! This is GREAT news. I went knowing I hadn't needed a pain pill in a week, but I've gone through that before, only to be disappointed by the urinalysis. NOT THIS TIME! NO BLOOD!

I smiled so big & got so happy you'd think I had the baby.
I most likely did pass the stone. Of course they can't say for sure until the Urologist sees me postpartum, but my OB was pretty confident. In his professionalism he did remind me there may be more stones, and this could happen again. Ah. I'm just focusing on the baby, now. One thing out, one more to go! LOL.

My non-stress test was great. Baby is moving well, great heartbeat, etc. My doctor told me my weight gain is good (although more than I prefer), BP is fine, as is my cholesterol. (I had a question on that based on results from a physical)

Even better news....as long as it continues this way, I will not have to be induced. Thank you, God! I really wanted to go into labor naturally. I wanted our new son to be born on the day he was meant by God, not the scheduled date of the hospital-know what I mean?

So I am almost 35 weeks along and all I feel now is the normal range of pregnancy discomforts and annoyances. I know I won't feel top-notch any time soon, but getting that good news yesterday brightened me up so much. You can't imagine! I was so happy last night. I'm still happy this morning, just tired. ;)

4 comments:

momwats8 said...

I am so happy you are feeling better. I know it was a struggle for you. You did a great job handling your suffering. May God Bless you with a swift and uneventful end to your pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, momwats8. :)
I didn't feel like I was handling it well, but now that I am feeling much better, I realize how much pain I was truly in. Hopefully it will never be like that again!

Greg said...

Woohoo!!

This is great news for you!!

I pray that the remainder of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Greg. :)