Monday, April 09, 2007

Pregnancy Update: 37 wks, 3 days

It's been a while since I did a pregnancy update.
I've posted a lot today-can you tell I actually managed to NOT fall asleep while getting my son down for his nap? :) It's rare, but does happen.
I was enjoying a visit at Between Diapers and Dishes and loved the cartoon she has posted. I can't resist posting it here, as well. It's describes me at this point perfectly!


I'm sure any woman who has ever been pregnant can relate (and agree it's all worth it). New for me is my willingness to share a picture of me at this point in the pregnancy. I always hate pictures of myself pregnant, but then regret not having any after the baby is born (and I feel/look myself again). So here's a bump picture -me and Brennan inside my belly. I feel huge and this probably shows it! Anyone interested in making a birthday prediction? When will our new son arrive? I have 2.5 weeks until my actual due-date, but those don't really mean anything, if you ask me. I had an ultrasound last Tuesday, and the baby is very low (been feeling that!) and the estimation was 6 lbs., 10 oz. I know those are not super accurate, but that's the latest info I have. My oldest was born at 39 weeks. I go for an other check-up tomorrow.

So give me your guess! WHEN will I get to meet our new baby?!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm going to guess April 24th because that is my little guy's birthday and he was born the day before his due date. ;)

Loved the comic!

Michelle said...

oops, I wanted to guess on his weight... how big was your son at birth? I'm going to guess 8lb 4oz.

Sharon said...

LOL-my son was tiny. 5 pounds 15 oz. (and I never smoked, drank, etc) He has the same physique as my husband. (he's 6'3 and barely 180 lbs). My dh and his siblings were all under 6 pounds-full term, too!

Greg said...

I'm going to guess that Brennan will be born on April 26 and he'll weigh 6 lbs. 11 oz.

Not long now. :) I'll bet that you're SO excited!!

Stacey said...

April 22nd, Earth Day! Mmm... 7 pounds, 3 ounces!

momwats8 said...

First off you are beautiful! second I am going to guess April 20th. I think he will weigh in at 7lbs 10 oz. this is fun! I can't wait to see who wins!!

Aldara said...

I am going to guess April 23 and the weight will be 7 lbs 8 oz.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I know it's earlier than a lot of the guesses, but I felt inclined to want to say April 15th.

You look great! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet compliments. :)

Angie-I like your guess best! lol.
Sooner than later sounds good to me.

Unknown said...

You are a beautiful preggie! Congrats on another son - and I love all your posts about "breast being best". I agree!!!!!