Monday, June 11, 2007

I Won!

Angie at Many Little Blessings has started hosting Tasty Tuesday. Since I enjoy cooking and love new recipes, I have started participating. I won! My first time joining in and I won. I'm so excited, especially because I never win anything. lol.Angie sent me a magazine filled with recipes! I've had a chance to start browsing through it, and there are some really good-looking recipes in there. :) I can't wait to start trying some out. I'll be sure to post the good ones, too. (I'll choose one from EAT for tomorrow's Tasty Tuesday, in fact)

I'm just excited I won. Thank you, Angie!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

You're making me hungry!

Congrats on winning! :)

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Congrats!!!
Can't wait to see what you pick to post! :)

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

You're so welcome!!! :)