Sunday, September 23, 2007

Menu Plan Monday-September 24, 2007

Yes! It's the last full week of September! I don't know about you, but I love October. Cooler weather is finally here to stay, nature is gorgeous...and the holiday festivities are just around the corner. ;) I welcome October.

This week I attempt, once again, to find my inner-Weight-Watcher. LOL. I let the tiniest bit of stress throw me off program. I always feel crappy as a result, too. (yet I've done this three times now!) So this week has a WW-friendly meal for each dinner. I have got to lose 15 more pounds! That's it! 15 until goal!!
Here is our menu:Monday: Kidney Beans & Corn over Brown Rice
Tuesday:Crockpot Cola Chicken Sandwiches, vegetarian baked beans, raw baby carrots
Wednesday:Vegetable Quesadillas, baked tortilla chips on the side with salsa
Thursday:Cowboy Pot Pie
Friday: Four Bean Enchiladas, tortilla chips if we still have them!

Please visit The Organizing Junkie for more menu plans. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your menu looks "delish". Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

ooh, the cola sandwiches sound delicious!! Have a great week--great plan.

Michelle said...

i too agree with Bridget.the crockpot cola sandwiches sound yummmy!!!have a great week.