Saturday, December 08, 2007

What the Holidays Mean to You

H/t: Tinkerbell for the quiz

What The Holidays Mean to You

For you, the holidays are about emotional connections and bonds. You are happiest being around those you love.

You celebrate the holidays in a natural style. Homemade gifts are your favorite, and you can't stand imitation Christmas trees or wreaths

During the holidays, you feel magical. You love all of the decorations and how happy people are. You like to sit back and take it all in.

You think the holidays should be nostalgic and sweet. The holidays bring out your inner child.

Your best holiday memories are warm and intimate. You remember special moments more than gifts or parties.


This is mostly accurate. I think the greatest gift is seeing family, and I am literally counting down the days until I see my parents and sister on the 20th. ;) I do remember special moments more than gifts, like my father playing his accordion for Christmas carols, the fireplace going in their home, my older brother dressing as Santa....so many good memories. And, of course, baking with my mom. I'll trade all of my material gifts in for those memories any day.

The only thing not correct for me is the imitation tree/wreath part. I actually prefer artificial trees to real ones. If we never go out and buy a real tree for Christmas, I am completely OK with that.

How about you? Taking this little quiz? Let me know!

No comments: