Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cute Little, Pregnant Little Angela Kinsey

I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner over at Pinks & Blues Girls Blog! (and I admit, I'm excited that maybe I caught this before Greg, the Office addict!)
It's a few weeks old, but you should check it out and read the interview with Angela. As far as I know, most of you that read my blog are fans of The Office, too. (there are exceptions...a-hem, you know who you are!)

Enjoy. Just over a month left until we get new Office episodes!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Haha--nice try! ;)

I love Angela! She is so nice in person and her slight Southern accent is quite cute!

Jennifer said...

WHAT??! She's pregnant?! I guess they all had plenty of time for that during the crappy writers' strike--Blahhh! (At least it's over now!) I love that cute pregnant, don't you? Well, off to see the blog of the "you know who" that doesn't like the Office (weirdo) ;o)