Sunday, May 04, 2008

6 Random Things

I was tagged twice to do this one-thanks Andrea and Crystal!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself (things/habits/quirks).
4. Name six of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.


1. I like the smell of white-out, gasoline, & nail polish, but not permanent markers.
2. I hate cutting my toe nails. I stink at it. I bug the crap out of my husband until he does it.
3. I only like drinking beer out of a glass bottle. I prefer LaBatt Blue and Newcastle.
4. One of my life fantasies is to live out West, like Washington State. I'd love the weather and scenery, and I dream of having a spacious house on a lake, with a boat of our own. Yes, Washington State or Colorado.
5. I only read 3 of the comics on a regular basis: Dennis the Menace, Family Circus, and Baby Blues.
6. I love corny jokes. And I seriously think they're hilarious. I never get sick of them.
Are you ready? I'll share some of my favorites:

~What do you call a cow without legs?
(ground beef)

~What do you call a cow with only 3 legs?
(lean beef)

~Did you have any dreams last night?
Well, last night I dreamed I was a muffler, and I woke up exhausted.

~There are 3 types of people in this world: those that can count, and those that can't.


Tag time: Many of the blogs I read have already been tagged, so count yourself tagged if not. ;)
I'd like to see Mediocre Girl do this one, along with Greg, Mary, and Bethany.

1 comment:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

I used all your jokes on Kurt. I love jokes like that - I can't wait to see my sisters - we all love corny jokes. I hope the little guy is feeling better.