Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--August 25, 2008

This week I am returning to Weight Watchers. Whew...that's hard to say. I am sticking with it, getting back to my goal weight, and this time I know I need the meetings weekly.
To try and stay on program better, I am including breakfast and lunch ideas for myself, as well. I normally only plan out dinners. Hopefully this will help!Monday: Honey-Mustard Pork Chops, potatoes, steamed broccoli
Tuesday: Slow-Cooker Vegetable Stew, bread rolls
Wednesday: Oven Ranch Chicken, baked potato "chips", baked beans
Thursday: Vegetable Quesadillas
Friday: Breakfast for Dinner--> Oatmeal Pancakes, eggs, yogurt

Breakfast choices: fruit, yogurt, toast, one egg over toast.
Lunches: Black Bean Veggie Burgers, 3-Bean Salad, Garden Vegetable Soup

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for hundreds of other menu plans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE motivate me to go back! I have been exercising, but if I ate the way I should, the weight would fall off. I am a Lifetime member of WW!! Help get me back on that wagon!!

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

I'm back to menu planning as of this week. Totally fell off the planning wagon the past two months.

(Whether I find time to blog my plans remains to be seen!)

Good luck with WW!

Mojavi said...

do you make them on the specific day or shift it over if you have leftovers?