Monday, August 25, 2008

DWTS Cast Announced!!

Tom Bergeron just announced the cast on Good Morning America. Notice they have 13 contestants this season (in the past it's been 12). I'm not too familiar with any particular cast member, so I'm not sure who to best place my sights on. I'm excited, though! Less than a month now!

Lance Bass
Kim Kardashian

Rocco Dispirito
Kristy May-Treanor
Maurice Greene
Toni Braxton

Cody Linley

Jeffrey Ross
Brooke Burke
Warren Sapp
Susuan Lucci
Ted McGinley

Cloris Leachman

9 comments:

Sue said...

Brooke Burke is really hot so she'll be a fave, Ah Lance Bass, gay but probably a good dancer. My guess is he won't be as good as Joey Fatone. Kim K. is a tramp from E! Susan Lucci we'll be so annoying!!! Did you hear there will a 4th judge on Idol?

designHER Momma said...

there are a few good ones in there....it will be fun to watch!

Stacey said...

Ted McGinley? Seriously? They're really reaching for celebrities...

Stacey said...

Or, um... "stars," if you will.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, I just found you on Kailani's site. You mentioned the new Baby Einstein DVD regarding Stranger Safety. I really like Little Einstein however; Iam not familiar with this one. I am interested in knowing what your thoughts are regarding it. I will have to look for it as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Bass and Braxton. :-)

Anonymous said...

Kim Kardashian? Please tell me how she is a "star"? I know she is in a reality tv show, but come on! She was never a star to begin with! She was a socialite! Puh-lease.

I got my money on Bass and his boy band dancing background.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I saw this, too, and I even said I'd watch it this season b/c there are sooooo many stars that I like to watch (whether its the soaps, sports, or sitcoms). Great stuff!

Greg said...

You know, Jenna Fischer has said that she wants to be on DWTS.

I would most definitely watch it then!